The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum
“Preserving the History of Law Enforcement in the Greater Cincinnati Area”
The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum wishes to pay tribute to those who are serving in the active duty Military, and those who have paid the ultimate price, while also a member of Law Enforcement. For those who are currently serving,and for those who have served, we say “thank you for your service”.
The Gold Star is assigned to a member of law enforcement who has been killed in action (KIA) while serving in the active duty military. A Blue Star is assigned to a member of law enforcement who is currently serving in the active duty military.
|Motor Patrolman Earle H. Biddle, Jr.||Pharmacist’s Mate 2/C Naval Reserves||Activated December 5, 1942||WWII II||KIA May 14, 1945 Okinawa,|
|Police Officer Anthony C. Campbell, Jr.||Technical Sergeant, U. S. Air Force Res.||Activated July 6, 2009||War on Terror||KIA December 15, 2009|
|Cincinnati Police Officer Travis Brown||Master Sergeant, United States Air Force||Activated April 1, 2016||War on Terror|
|Cincinnati Police Officer William Cornaccione||Sergeant, National Guard||Activated May 4, 2019||War on Terror|
|Cincinnati Police Officer William Ward||Sergeant, National Guard||Activated April 3, 2019||War on Terror|
|Cincinnati Police Officer Alan Lester||Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army||Activated November 02, 2019||War on Terror|
If you are currently serving on active duty in the Military while a member of any Greater Cincinnati law enforcement agency, or know of anyone who is, please send this information to the Greater Cincinnati Police Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the full name,police rank, police department, military rank, branch of service, and date of activation.
Veterans Care Guide
The Veteran Care Guide is designed to help veterans and/or their surviving spouses determine their eligibility, explain how to apply for benefits and cover the various veteran care options.
Resources for Veterans
- How to Find Free Military Marriage Counseling
- Understanding a Veteran with PTSD
- Therapy – Military and Veterans Issues
- Operation Warehouse – Resources for the Military Community and Supporters
- Co-Payments for Veterans’ Health Care
- Hire Heroes USA
- Mortgage Help for Veterans
- Veterans Employment – Interview Prep
- At-Home Services that Can Help Senior Veterans
- Veterans who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma even qualify for special benefits from the U.S Department of Veteran Affairs.
- 54 Military Scholarships, Grants and Tips for Veterans and Their Families
- Do I Need Medicare if I have Veterans Benefits?
- Long-Term Care Benefits for Veterans and Surviving Spouses
- The Funeral Planning Guide for Veterans
- 10 Organizations that Help Veterans Transition to Civilian Life
- Veterans, Jobs and Unemployment – Programs to Help Unemployed Vets
- Financial Aid Guide for Military and Veterans
- Tips & Resources for Helping Veterans with PTSD
LEO Honor Flight
On October 24th, 2017 Tri-State Honor Flight provided the Nations’s first Honor Flight that recognized U.S. Veterans who were honorably discharged from the United States Military and also served a full career as law enforcement officers.