The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum
“Preserving the History of Law Enforcement in the Greater Cincinnati Area”
The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum is now open for business.
The following information has been provided with regareds tsafety of volunteers and visitors.
The day has finely come; The museum will open Tuesday May, 26. Paul Meyer contacted the City Health department for guidance and they said, as long as we follow the states guidelines we could open.
IF you feel sick or do not feel safe or secure because of this virus PLEASE stay home. We will still be here , and we want you to be here when the time is right for you to volunteer again.
We have a limited supply of disposable masks, so if you have one please bring yours.
I have listed here the requirements we must follow to open the museum;
- Require face coverings for employees and recommend them for clients/customers at all times.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees (self-evaluation) to determine if “fit for duty.”
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout workday and at the close of business or between shifts.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Establish maximum capacity at 50% of fire code.
- And, use appointment setting where possible to limit congestion.