The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum
“Preserving the History of Law Enforcement in the Greater Cincinnati Area”
What It is All About
Only in America is law enforcement the responsibility of the people, by the people, and for the people. And the Greater Cincinnati region was the first major metropolis to incorporate this Constitutional imperative.
The history in Cincinnati is so rich and no one is telling it from a police perspective, and since every citizen has a responsibility for law enforcement, as related in the constitution, this is your story.
The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum is the only regional police museum in the country and quickly becoming the only one operating without government assistance.
The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum, 308 Reading Road is a special place. It was founded by police officers and operates solely by volunteers, many of which are retired officers, and operates only on donations, without any government funding. They have a treasure trove of artifacts, archives, and memorabilia which will amaze the general public.
Please consider a generous gift today as part of the Cincinnati GIVES program, And be sure to encourage others to join you by using the social media buttons below.
Please plan to visit the Museum us to explore your history (the history of Cincinnati told through the eyes of law enforcement) and to honor the profession of police officers, those who have gone before us, and the officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
A treasure trove of artifacts, memorabilia, and history is the best way to describe the Greater Cincinnati Police Museum. It is a special place – a special Museum – founded and operated entirely by volunteers without any government funding. It is The Greater Cincinnati Police Museum. We are dependent upon charitable gifts and grants.
How To Share and Give
- Click Here to go directly to the Police Museum GIVES page.
- Once you’re on the page, click the Facebook SHARE button and post it to your wall with some words of encouragement (samples below) asking for your friends/followers to give to the Greater Cincinnati Police Museum and to post it on their walls.
- You may wish to make your own contribution when the link goes live after 12 noon. It’s a $10 minimum (no upper limits), but it might be best to give first and ask others to JOIN you!
- During December, please send reminders on your Facebook wall and emailed friends.
- If you have ANY questions, please call 513.236.6352.